O. Mudrak's Itelmen database, subordinate to the Chukchee-Kamchatkan
database. The glosses and comments here are in Russian (no English
translation is available yet), so you need a Cyrillic
font and some knowledge of Russian to utilize this database.
1. Protoform. The Proto-Itelmen reconstruction.
2. Chukchee-Kamchatkan etymology. A link to the upper level
3. Sedank dialect. Reflex in the Sedank dialect of Itelmen.
4. Sedank meaning. Its meaning (in Russian).
5. West Itelmen. The West Itelmen form, according to Dybovski.
6. W. Itelm. meaning. Its meaning (in Latin).
7. South Itelmen. The South Itelmen form, according to Dybovski.
8. S. Itelmen meaning. Its meaning (in Latin).
9. Comments. Comments and references.