A database for Telugu dialects.
1. Protoform. A provisional Proto-Telugu form.
2. Meaning. General meaning of the form in Telugu dialects.
3. Basic form. The basic (standard) Telugu form.
4-7. Dialect forms (unspecified).
8. Krishnamurti's vocabulary. The Telugu form from Krishnamurti.
9. Inscriptions. Forms attested in Telugu inscriptions.
11. Derivatives. Various morphological derivatives of the root in Telugu.
13. DED number. Reference to Burrow-Emeneau's DED number.
14. Dravidian etymology. Link to the upper level Dravidian etymological