The Gondwan (Gondi-Kui) database, subordinate to the Common Dravidian
database. Since the Gondwan group of Dravidian consists of several closely linked "pairings" of languages, this database mostly contains intermediate reconstructions.
1. Protoform. The Proto-Gondwan reconstruction.
2. Meaning. The reconstructed meaning.
3. Gondi protoform. The Proto-Gondi form and a link to the Gondi database.
4. Konda form. The reflex of Proto-Gondwan in Konda, as well as a link
to the separate Konda database.
5. Pengo-Manda protoform. The Proto-Pengo-Manda form and a link to the
separate Pengo-Manda database.
6. Kui-Kuwi protoform. The Proto-Kui-Kuwi form and a link to the separate
8. Dravidian protoform. A link from Gondwan to the upper level Common