The West Bahnaric database, subordinate to the Common Bahnaric database. The basic sources of etymologies are Jacq and Sidwell 1999 and Thongkum 2001.
1. Protoform. The reconstruction of the main syllable followed by the presyllable(s). The reconstruction is a modification of the Jacq-Sidwell system suggested by I. Peiros.
2. Meaning. The reconstructed meaning of the Proto-West Bahnaric form.
3.-4. Jaru form and meaning, as given in Jacq-Sidwell 1999 or Thongkum 2001.
5. Lavi form (Thongkum 2001).
6. Juk form (Thongkum 2001).
7-8. Nhaheung form and meaning as given in Jacq-Sidwell 1999.
9-10. Brao form and meaning, as given in Jacq-Sidwell 1999.
11. Other West Bahnaric languages.